Interior & Exterior Lighting in Okaloosa County, Santa Rosa County, Walton County & Surrounding Areas
Wisco Pen Electric offers top-quality lighting services in Fort Walton Beach, Okaloosa County, Santa Rosa County, Walton County, and surrounding areas. No job is too big or too small for our skilled electricians. We provide complete services for small issues like a broken light fixture to bigger projects like completely redesigning interior and exterior lighting. We offer a full range of lighting installation, repair, and maintenance services to help you improve your living environment.
If you need lighting installed, repaired, or replaced, please contact us at (850) 608-5960 to learn more about our lighting services.
Residential Lighting Services
Lighting services can be tailored to the needs of each home. Depending on the specific problem you need to solve or your goals for lighting, you may need new lighting installation, repair, or replacement. If you have a light fixture that isn’t working, a problem with a light switch, or you want to update your lighting, a professional electrician can provide quality services to help you accomplish your goals.
Our electrical lighting services include:
- Light fixture installation
- Wiring for outlets and switches
- Replacement of broken outlets or switches
- Electrical upgrades for optimal lighting performance
Lighting is an important, but often overlooked, component of home design. You can use lighting to set a mood, supply sufficient light for daily tasks, highlight the art or architectural features of your home, and improve security. There are a broad range of interior and exterior light fixtures to provide the ideal lighting for any situation and budget.
You can custom design your interior and exterior lighting with:
- Kitchen lighting – The lighting in your kitchen can serve a variety of purposes, from task lighting for preparing meals to decorative lighting to enhance the aesthetic appeal and set the desired mood.
- Bathroom lighting – Freshen the look of your bathroom with quality ceiling lights, vanity lights, bar lights, bathroom wall sconces, strip lighting, and more.
- Recessed lighting – Recessed lighting is an unobtrusive method for bringing light where it is needed. Recessed lighting is available in a variety of styles that can be used in many areas of the house.
- Accent lighting – Many options are available for decorative lighting and accent lighting that can be used to highlight a piece of art or another focal point in your home.
- Outdoor lighting – Enhance your outdoor living with quality patio lighting, landscape lighting, path lighting, driveway lighting, pool lighting, and much more.
- Security lighting – Flood lights, motion-activated lighting, and other types of security lighting help to improve safety and peace of mind for your family.
- Dimmer switches – Installing dimmer switches with your new lighting provides greater control over your lighting environment and improves energy efficiency.
If you want to install new lighting or update your lighting to create a specific effect, your electrician can help you find the right products for your home and make sure everything is properly installed. A licensed electrician will complete all work according to current electrical and building codes.
upfront pricingYou'll never have to wonder how the quote was created! Once estimates are done in person, our team ensures you receive pricing within 48-72 hours, free of charge! No hidden fees, no surprises!
local and family owned
Wisco Pen Electric has been providing honest advice, reliable services, and prompt communication in Fort Walton Beach and the surrounding areas for over 20 years!
Big or Small, We Do it All!
No matter what type of electrical issue you’re experiencing, our electrical company has you covered. Whether you need a full rewiring or a new system install, our electrical technicians can do it all!
Whether you need lighting installed, a problem repaired, or an entirely new lighting plan for your home, we offer lighting services in Fort Walton Beach to meet your requirements. We can provide a free estimate for new lighting installation or replacement.
Get started by calling (850) 608-5960 for a free quote for quality lighting installation or replacement.