Fort Walton Beach EV Charger
Free Estimates Offered in Okaloosa County, Santa Rosa County, Walton County & Surrounding Areas
Wisco Pen Electric offers quality products and expert installation for your EV charger in Fort Walton Beach, Okaloosa County, Santa Rosa County, Walton County, and surrounding areas. Our local, family-owned company has extensive experience and highly trained technicians to handle your electric vehicle charger installation and any needed electrical work.
If you are ready to add an EV charger, please call (850) 608-5960 for more information and a free estimate.
What Are the Benefits of Installing an EV Charger?
The number of electric vehicles on the roads increases every year. This trend is expected to continue growing with rising gas prices combined with new offerings from all major automotive manufacturers.
When you make the decision to purchase an electric vehicle, you will need to make decisions about when and how to charge it. There are several advantages to installing an EV charger in Fort Walton Beach at your home or commercial property.
The benefits of installing an EV charger at home include:
- Faster charging
- The convenience of charging your vehicle in the comfort of home
- Better for battery life than public charging stations
- Less expensive than using public EV chargers
- Increased property value
Fort Walton Beach EV Charger Installation & Electrical Upgrades
If you are interested in installing an EV charger on your property, you will need to make a decision about the type of EV charging station that is best for your needs. Your electrician can help you explore the options and ensure that your new EV charger is compatible with your vehicle and properly installed.
EV charging stations include:
- Level 1 – The level 1 charger is the charger that is included with your electric vehicle. This charger plugs into a normal 120-volt outlet, so you won’t need any electrical upgrades. The downside of this method is that it can take 24-40 hours to fully charge your vehicle, so this is not the most practical solution for daily driving.
- Level 2 – A level 2 charger requires a dedicated 240-volt circuit. If you don’t have an available dedicated circuit, your electrician can perform the necessary upgrade. There is more work involved with a level 2 charger, but your vehicle can be fully charged in just a few hours.
- Level 3 – The level 3 charger is a DC fast charger. This type of EV charger is generally used for commercial properties and public charging stations. If you are interested in EV chargers for your commercial property, level 3 chargers may be the best option.
Wisco Pen Electric Is Here to Help
Your electrician can inspect your property to determine the ideal location for your EV charger and any electrical upgrades that may be needed for your installation. All electrical work and EV charger installations are completed in full compliance with all current electrical codes.
Trusted for a Reason
upfront pricingYou'll never have to wonder how the quote was created! Once estimates are done in person, our team ensures you receive pricing within 48-72 hours, free of charge! No hidden fees, no surprises!
local and family owned
Wisco Pen Electric has been providing honest advice, reliable services, and prompt communication in Fort Walton Beach and the surrounding areas for over 20 years!
Big or Small, We Do it All!
No matter what type of electrical issue you’re experiencing, our electrical company has you covered. Whether you need a full rewiring or a new system install, our electrical technicians can do it all!
Get a Free Quote For an EV Charger
If you are interested in installing an EV charger in Fort Walton Beach, we can provide a free estimate for your installation, including the charging station and any electrical upgrades that may be needed. At Wisco Pen Electric, we are committed to providing superior quality work and the best pricing in town for EV charger installation and other electrical services.
Ready to get started on your EV charger installation in Fort Walton Beach? Give us a call today at (850) 608-5960 to request a free estimate for an EV charger installation.