For years our team has been putting our customers first and delivering only the highest quality work for their homes.Contact Us
Safe, Reliable, and Code-Compliant Electrical Services Available in Okaloosa County, Santa Rosa County, Walton County, and Surrounding Areas
A good electrical services provider can be hard to find. You need someone who has access to top-quality products, has the training and experience needed to get the job done right, and has the knowledge and expertise necessary to make informed decisions and answer all of your questions.
Wisco Pen Electric makes it easy to get everything you need from an electrical services provider in one convenient place. Our licensed and experienced electricians are prepared to tackle any job, big or small, and make sure that you’re totally satisfied with the results. We believe in helping our customers stay educated and informed, and in making sure the properties we work on are all safe, functional, and up to code. No matter what kind of electrical services you need, you can trust our team to handle everything with professionalism, integrity, and expertise.
If you need electrical services in Fort Walton Beach or any of the surrounding areas, turn to Wisco Pen Electric. Call (850) 608-5960 to request your free estimate today!
Friendly, helpful and professional.
"We had one room in the house suddenly lose all power to the outlets, but the overhead light still worked. Wisco answered promptly and the technician came in and troubleshot the issue. Wisco was outstanding, definitely recommend!"- David P.
Outstanding experience and now they are my “go to” company.
"I’ve owned property in Destin for over70 years. Have had numerous experiences with various electrical companies, but have never had the service I got using Wisco. Not only do they tell you when they will be there, they do what they say!"- Nancy S.
Fast, knowledgeable, and kind service
"Fast, knowledgeable, and kind service. All of these attributes are important, but they are especially deserving of praise after a devastating hurricane. Thank you!"- Jackie L.
Great response time, great service.
"We called and Dean came out within the hour to scope the project/electrical issue we were having in our new office suite. They arrived on time, focused on solving the problem and were gone within the hour."- Share N.
I would call for their help any time I would need it.
"Shane came out and got our electricity working. His workers came later that week and fixed our problem. All were very kind and helpful. Had very reasonable prices. Thank you so much, Wisco!"- Charline T.
Every property’s electrical system needs to conform to the codes and guidelines set by local, state, and federal governments. Residential, multi-family, and commercial properties must meet different requirements, and these codes are often updated through the years as new technologies, like smart home devices and high-powered computers, become commonplace. Codes are here for a reason – they make sure that your electrical system is safe for you to use and doesn’t waste valuable energy. If your property isn’t up to code, it can mean higher utility bills, increased risk of electrical shocks or fires, or non-compliance fines.
Your Property May Need Compliance Upgrades If:
- It’s over 20 years old and has not had any significant electrical work done on it
- Your circuit breakers are constantly tripping
- Your outlets aren’t tamper-resistant
- It’s hard to connect new fixtures and appliances to your electrical system
If you need help bringing your Okaloosa County, Santa Rosa County, or Walton County property back up to code, call our Fort Walton Beach electrical services team at (850) 608-5960 today!
- Stick to Using Switches, Outlets, and Other Safe Interfaces – The safest way to interact directly with your electrical system is to simply avoid doing so. Unless it’s absolutely necessary, you should always stick to using the safe outlet, light switches, appliances, and interfaces that you already use to access electricity.
- Make Sure Your Hands are Dry – Water and electricity are a deadly combination. If you do need to touch your electrical panel, electrical wiring, or other electrical components, make sure your hands are dry and that no water is nearby.
- Don’t Mess with Anything that’s Still Connected to a Live Current – If you need to take something apart, reconfigure it, or just open it up to take a look inside, make sure that it’s not plugged in or otherwise connected to a live current. Electricity is volatile and unpredictable, so it’s best to make sure that there’s no risk of shock involved, no matter how careful you are.
- Stay Away from Shady DIY “Hacks” – The internet is full of unlicensed amateurs saying they can help fix your electrical problems, or that you can use components of your electrical system or to do things they weren’t designed to do. Don’t fall for them – their demonstration videos are often faked, and the information is not backed by trustworthy sources. Following these “hacks” can damage your system further, damage your property, or cause you physical harm.
- Let an Electrician Handle Things – Again, the safest way to interact directly with your electrical system is to simply avoid doing so. If you have concerns, call your local electrical services team to assess the situation and recommend safe, effective solutions.
Make sure any electrical work you get done is safe, effective, and professional – call on the electrical services team at Wisco Pen Electric. Call (850) 608-5960 or reach out to us online today for service in Okaloosa County, Santa Rosa County, Walton County, or any of the surrounding areas!
upfront pricingYou'll never have to wonder how the quote was created! Once estimates are done in person, our team ensures you receive pricing within 48-72 hours, free of charge! No hidden fees, no surprises!
local and family owned
Wisco Pen Electric has been providing honest advice, reliable services, and prompt communication in Fort Walton Beach and the surrounding areas for over 20 years!
Big or Small, We Do it All!
No matter what type of electrical issue you’re experiencing, our electrical company has you covered. Whether you need a full rewiring or a new system install, our electrical technicians can do it all!
Our team is ready to take charge of all your electrical needs.